If your Internet Explorer browser crashed when you printed from Coupons.com, please try the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Go to Internet Explorer menu.
- Go to Tools then select Manage Add-ons.
||NOTE: If you do not see the File, Edit, View, Tools, Help menus upper left corner of the window hit the Alt key on the keyboard to display the hidden menu bar.
- Select each add-on you wish to disable and click the Disable button.
- Close the Add-on window.
- Exit the browser and relaunch.
- Go back to the site and try printing a coupon.
- Go to the Start menu and type in MSCONFIG on the search box.
- Double-click on MSCONFIG and under System Configuration, select Startup.
- Uncheck which programs you do not want to start automatically. Determine which programs you really need.
- Uncheck the box to disable the program.
- Please make a note of which programs you uncheck in case you need to turn it back on later.
- Close the window and restart your computer for changes to take effect.
||Set your Internet Explorer browser sessions or tabs to minimal, one or two at the same time. Multiple browser or tab sessions when launching your web browser can create slowness then eventually may crash your browser. Simply click the ‘X’ icon to close the extra tab or session.
- Hover over your Internet Explorer icon on your task bar to see if multiple sessions are running.
- If you see something similar to the image below, this indicates you have multiple sessions running, please click the red ‘X’ to close any additional sessions.
||These steps are to help manage preset tabs or sessions.
- Click the Tools menu on Internet Explorer, and then select Internet Options.
- Under the General tab, Home page should only show one line address (each line creates a new tab or session).
- Select the radio button for Start with home page.
- Click Apply, then OK.
- You may need to restart your computer for the settings to take effect.