Follow the instructions below to see if our suggestions can resolve our issue:
- Click the Apple icon on your desktop and select System Preferences.
- Double click Print & Scan or Print & Fax.
- Right-click on the printer you wish to print from and select Set default printer.
- Download the fixTinyPrinting.command.zip file.
- Double click to open zip file and follow the onscreen instructions.
- If you are unable to run the file and you receive this message fixTinyPrinting.command.zip can't be opened because it is from undefined developer, please view this article for assistance.
||NOTE: We also recommend that you get the latest software update for your printer driver by visiting the manufacturer website.