If your web browser often crashes, stops working the way it used to, or you experience any problem viewing or navigating a website, you may need to reset your browser to its default state.
- Start by into the History menu.
- At the very bottom, you will see Clear History and Website Data.
- When you select this command, you will be taken to Clear History menu.
- Click Clear All History then it will clear the history and cache.
- Click the button on the dialog labeled Reset to complete the process.
|Note: It does NOT actually show you a finished window. You will have to quit and restart Safari.|
- Generally, using the ‘Clear All History' command to do a full 'Reset’ of safari.