If your web browser often crashes, stops working the way it used to, or you experience any problem viewing or navigating a website, you may need to reset your browser to its default state.
- Go to the Firefox menu.
- Click Help then Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the Reset Firefox button.
|Your browser settings will be restored to their original defaults. This may reset your homepage, disable your extensions, and unpin all tabs. It will also clear other temporary and cached data, such as cookies, content and site data.|
- Firefox will close and reset.
- After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported.
- Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.